BECOME A GOOD BROW DAY AMBASSADOR
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Licensed professionals (estheticians, cosmetologists)
· Who specialize in brow shaping & do "Good Brows"
· Take pride in ensuring the safety of their clients while in their care
· Believe in the Good Brow Day Mission
· Affiliation with a community of reputable, top artists that set standards for our industry
· Highlighted as featured artist in GBD Online Directory and social media pages
· New clients through increased visibility through our network
· Access to private Facebook forum to connect and share information, best practices and ideas with other GBD Ambassadors
· GBD Ambassador decal and social media image to display
We are very selective about who we approve to be a part of the community. Please note, proof of licensure is required and brow work will be reviewed as a requirement of approval.
HELPFUL TIPS BEFORE SUBMIT YOUR AMBASSADOR APPLICATION
Each application is reviewed extensively before approval. Here are a couple elements we look for when approving our Good Brow Day Ambassadors. Quality is the key to everything we do! Review our tips before submitting an application.
QUALITY OF PICTURES
Before you post, make sure you've considered the angle of the picture-- make sure we can actually see what you want to show us-- BROWS! Check the resolution-- blurry pictures just won't do. Low or dim lighting and heavy filtering are also no-no's. We want to know that the work you're presenting can actually be delivered without a filter. Be sure nothing else in the picture is distracting from the brow (blemishes, irritated skin, background images, your watermark--watermarks are fine when strategically placed, etc.)
QUALITY OF WORK
We are looking to pair passionate artists who do good brows with equally passionate clients. So, make sure that whatever you put out there is your best. Even though we may love your work, the representation of your work must be impeccable in order to be a Good Brow Day Ambassador. We aren't looking for one style of brow, we're just looking for precision, clean lines, symmetry, overall shape and a beautifully finished product.
GOOD BROW DAY ADVISORY BOARD
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Brow Ambassadors who will spearhead Good Brow Day Chapter initiatives. GBD Advisory Board positions include:
· Membership Director
· Programs Director
· Communications Director
· Sponsorship Director
· Graphics/Social Media
Interested parties should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Retreat planning committee to help shape the Good Brow Day community
· Opportunity to be a Good Brow Day Platform Artist
· Opportunity to instruct classes
· Opportunity for advertisement and product placement on GBD website
· Opportunity for editorial work